Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend in Vegas





























This weekend we met Grandma and Grandpa in Las Vegas to get a bed and other things we left in Colorado. We visited the M&M store and the boys got some m&m's of their favorite color. I thought the guy in the costume dancing in front of the store was so cute, but my boys were terrified of him! We also saw the water show and found the coolest park I have ever been to! We all had a great time and it was worth the drive to see Grandma and Grandpa and have some fun!

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Okay, next time you're in Vegas, let me know and we'll meet you there! We've been wanting to take a road trip there anyway. Dang it all, Sam, I miss you!

Laura said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You're so good at making the most of a short trip!

Shannon said...

You have been tagged! Check out my page!

HAdams said...

Your boys are getting so big, it looks like you had tons of fun in Vegas. Surprisingly, I've never been! Hope all is well!