Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mark Turned 4!






Little Mark turned 4 on July 16th! I can't believe it! We were all up at 6:30 to open presents before Daddy had to go to work. He just couldn't bear seeing all those presents and not touching them until dinner time. For one of his gifts, Mark built him a desk for his room since he is always drawing and likes to use my desk. He looked at it and said, " I like it, but where's the computer?" He just assumed that all desks come with a computer! I told him that he's not getting one for many years! After opening presents we ate breakfast (he chose cinnamon rolls and I was happy to oblige) we were all so tired from getting up early! Kevin went down for a nap and I layed on the couch while Marky played with his new toys. He was just too excited to go back to sleep. Then we met Mark at In and Out for lunch (Marky's favorite place) and came home to set up for his little party. We had some friends over to decorate cupcakes. I saw it first in Jon and Kate Plus 8. They had their sextuplets decorate cupcakes instead of throwing a big party, so I copied the idea! It was a lot of fun, and virtually no work for me!!! It turned out to be lots of fun, and I saved a lot of money! That's my kind of party! The kids had a blast, and my children went to bed so easy that night! Here are some pics from the big day.





















No comments: