Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A day at the Lake






As I mentioned before, last week was really hot in Fresno, so I took the boys to Bass Lake with my friends Laura and Amy and their kids. Marky swam for hours, and Kevin played in the sand by the water and floated on the raft with me. About 1:00 Kevin climbed up in my lap and went to sleep! Amy took these really cute pictures of the kids. The little girl with Marky is his "girlfriend" Olivia (Laura's daughter). They are just way too cute together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay,I love your blog, I'm so jealous, how did you do all this? You have to teach me....I bet all your family loves keeping up with you guys this way....it's awesome!

Kristen said...

Wow, you DID update!! So fun! I love the pictures. Your boys are so cute. And thank you again to Kevin, Connor remembers how to climb up on those metal chairs at church, or he's just as crazy and re-discovered it on his own. Come to think of it, it wouldn't surprise me. Ok, I guess we can stay friends. :)

Cristi said...

Sam, will you come visit me? I miss you terribly!