Friday, October 3, 2008

Casa Bonita




The second week of our trip started with Mark arriving Saturday, and all of us making the trip to Denver to pick him up. We missed him a lot that first week, so everyone was very excited to see him! Right after the the airport we decided to go have a late lunch at Casa Bonita. This "restaurant" is 3 stories high, with everything you can think of inside. They have a big waterfall that divers jump from, and they do shows where someone always lands in the water. They also have games, a little haunted house, gift shop, and lots more. The food really isn't that good, but you go for the experience! This place is special to us because Mark and I had our very first date there MANY years ago for my 16th birthday, and it was neat to now take our kids there.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love Casa Bonita! I hope I can take Josh there sometime in our lives. I went there as a kid and it is something I will never forget!