Monday, February 9, 2009

Tagged- 5 Things

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:-
-Expecting my first baby
-Driving my Expedition
-Working Full Time
-Being a pregnant bridesmaid in 3 weddings
-Spending a lot of 1 on 1 time with my husband

5 Things on my to-do list today
-Laundery
-Watch Niki's kids
-Start sewing PJ's
-Clean my bathrooms
-Make dinner

5 Things I would do with a million dollars
-Buy a House
-Buy a Car
-Donate to a Charity
-Put away money for retirement
-Set up College Funds for my kids

5 Places I have lived
-Friendswood, TX
-Loveland, CO
-Rexburg, ID
-Clovis, CA
-Fresno, CA

5 jobs I have held
-Chuck E Cheese
-Student Patrol at Ricks College
-Security/Team Leader at Target
-Teller at Wells Fargo
-Stay at home Mom

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years-
-Going to School (not sure for what)
-Actively involved in my kids' schools
-Staying on a schedule
-Learning the Piano
-Be done having kids

5 people I tag
-Kerry
-Laura
-Kristen
-Tiffany
-Heather

3 comments:

Cristi said...

I'm so distraught that you didn't tag me! :)

Laura said...

I had no idea you worked at Chuck E. Cheese, why didn't you tell me? Glad to know you better!

Tiffani Makely said...

Sewing Pj's ooh FUN!