Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why did I agree to this???


This is just some of it!!

My wonderful friend Lisa invited us (me and Kevin) over for dinner this evening!! It was really nice to get out of the house and have someone for Kevin to play with and adults for me to talk to. I had the dogs in the laundery room all morning while we were at church, so I decided to be nice and let them stayin the family room while we were gone. I gated off the kitchen and the hallway so they couldnt get into trouble....or so I thought!! I came home to the biggest mess I have ever seen!!! I have 3 diapers left from the box i bought YESTERDAY and absolutely no wipes other than those I had in my purse. The dogs found treasures from each room and took them to the family room to play. AHHHHHH Oh, and of course Mark is out of town so guess who gets to stay up all night and clean??? I'm not a happy camper.

8 comments:

Sidewayz said...

kool. . .http://sidewayz-thedriftphilosophy.blogspot.com

Cristi said...

Oh my gosh! Ha ha! I"m so sorry!! If I lived near you, I"d seriously drive over there right now and help you!

Josie said...

Just found your blog!

that stinks! You're making me nervous for Bart going out of town this week.....

At least I only have ONE child...and ONE dog!

Laura said...

What would Mark say if the dogs were gone when he arrived home? I feel your pain girl!!!

Kerry said...

Bad puppies! So sorry about that... I love your header picture by the way, so cute!

HAdams said...

Ahhhh, I'd be ticked! What little stinkers....as if kids don't make enough mess! Happy cleaning!

Tiffani Makely said...

Exactly why our dog is outside! Kids are hard enough to clean up after!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you came over and so sad you went home to that! Next time you will have to bring the dogs :)